Disclaimer: this material is not investment research as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority
Boost your spending money by referring a friend or family member's company to sign up to our Corporate Prepaid Cards programme.
We'll credit your prepaid card or FairPay account with £20 for every company that successfully signs up and references your name, so start earning today!
To qualify for a £20 voucher:
• The company/company contact you refer must be a new FAIRFX customer and pass standard registration requirements
• Any successful rewards will be added to your account as a voucher
• Only UK registered companies qualify for account registration
• Vouchers can't be redeemed against travel cash orders
• Your referee should state your name when they open their account to ensure a voucher is credited to your account
How can a company register for a FAIRFX Corporate Card?
• The company you've referred can sign up by requesting a registration form from firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name in the email.
• Complete an online registration form here - ask your friend to quote your name when they speak to an account manager during the registration process.
• Register by calling us on 0207 778 9350 and quote your name as referrer.
Find out more about our Corporate Card Programme here.
Wednesday 08 July 2015, 02:15pm
The details expressed in this website are for information purposes only and are not intended as a solicitation for or a recommendation to buy or sell any currency. You should exercise your own judgment before entering into any financial transaction, including the buying or selling of foreign exchange. FairFX Plc accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the information contained or related to this site.
The material set out in this website is current as of the indicated date. This material is prepared from publicly available information believed to be reliable, but FairFX Plc makes no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinions of FairFX Plc.
FairFX Plc is not acting as your financial adviser or in a fiduciary capacity in respect of any foreign exchange transaction Before entering into any foreign exchange transaction you should take steps to ensure that you understand the transaction and have made an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction in the light of your own objectives and circumstances, including the possible risks and benefits of entering into such transaction.